Have you been feeling?
- Feeling tired and drained
- Aches and pains all over the body
- Struggling with weight issues
- Unable to sleep well or never get enough sleep
- Feeling overly emotional
- Having stress – physical, mental, emotional
Then this retreat is for you
- Ayurvedic detox – PANCHKARMA/ VIRECHANA- 5 days of massage, herbal medicine support and ayurvedic diet. One day of purging of toxins. 1 days of recuperation.
- 7 night accommodation
- All Ayurveda inspired meals.
- All herbal medicines.
- Intensive support during the whole detox.
- Dates: 3rd-10th April 2017
- Venue: A beautiful 8 bedroom house in Eden Park, Vic.
- Address: To be given at time of booking
- Investment: $1540
Non-refundable deposit of $500 required to confirm your place by 8th Mar.
Contact Dr Manjot on 0425609279.
Information about Virechana
What is Virechana ?
Virechana is one of the panchkarma – five intense elimination detox therapies in Ayurveda.
It is done when an excessive accumulation of waste/toxic materials occurs on a cellular level in the human body leading to either new symptoms or aggravation of existing conditions.
It is highly effective in autoimmune conditions like Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Psoriasis.
Virechana helps to manage Diabetic conditions and reduces blood sugar and cholesterol as well.
It gives very good results in management of Infertility by increasing chances of conception radically and balancing hormones. Therefore, it works on PCOS, endometriosis and even smoothens the transition period during Menopause.
Weight reduction happens on varying levels as the body detoxs and metabolism is enhanced.
Allergic conditions respond very well to Virechana especially skin conditions like eczema.
How is it done?
Once a decision is made to undergo panchkarma, the process is initiated by giving herbs to boost metabolism.
Next step is to prepare the body, inside out, over a period from 3 days to 6 days (depends on ayurvedic body type) through a series of oil massages and ingestion of ghee.
The main process of purging is done when the body is thus prepared, which can last for a couple of hours.
Post procedure the body is supported through appropriate diet program and herbs.
How will coming to this retreat be beneficial for me?
The aim of this retreat is to provide you a detox program with practitioner support at all times and reducing stress of everyday life by providing a healing and calming environment.
Additional benefits are full diet support and elimination of travel times.
All you need to do is check in to the retreat and leave feeling superbly calm, light and healthy.